Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 3 Of My 60 Day Home Organizational Challenge

I am making up for lost time!  I have at least three days worth of tasks that I'm about to complete.  As I just completed the top of my desk, I decided to stay in the same area and organize under my desk.  I have wedding idea binders (now made obsolete by Pinterest) and wedding magazines coming out of my ears!  I just have stuff everywhere.  Oh how I love seeing my garage sale pile grow as I purge. 
Here is the before picture of under my desk. 

















Let's see, there's briefcases of mine, a computer "lap desk" a huge book of cds I need to return to a DJ friend, an embroidery project that has little hope of ever being completed and a huge crate of wedding idea binders I have made over the years.  I found a home for everything.  Even though I was unable to part with my idea binders at this point in time, I did make room on a bookcase for them so they are at least accessible.

And the after!

2 comments: